SECC - A World Class Conference, Exhibition and Events Centre in the Heart of Scotland's most vibrant City
The Scottish Exhibition + Conference Centre (SECC), Glasgow is the perfect location for any event. It's superbly situated in Glasgow, Scotland's largest and most stylish city. The Centre provides a wide range of conference and exhibition and event venues along with a 4 star hotel - all under one roof.
The 3,000 seat, Clyde Auditorium is not only superbly equipped, purpose-built conference centre, it has become an icon of Glasgow and a symbol of the regeneration of the river Clyde.
Download SECC workbook here
The SECC is one of the world's top event venues; it offers:
- 22,355m2 of flexible space, in five halls, ranging in size from 775m2 to 10,065m2, all at ground level.
- Retractable partition walls can shape halls to your exact requirements, making them as large - 19,265m2 - or as small as you wish.
- Ceiling height in Halls 2, 3, 4 and 5 is 9m and the high bay areas in Hall 4 (20m) and Hall 5 (14m) can accommodate the largest exhibits.
- Experienced professional staff with a depth of knowledge of all kind of events which can assist in helping you achieve your objectives from the conference.
- Two purpose built auditoria and an additional 31 meeting rooms, equipped with technical facilities of the highest standard.
- Three hotels
- Numerous restaurants, cafes and bars
- Medical centre
- Business centre
- Banking ATM
- Parking for 2,865 vehicles
- Railway station