Offering a Unique Marketing Opportunity at Scotland's Premier Exhibition and Concert Venue by engaging with Consumers and promoting brand relationships in many new experiential zones.
As an event organiser, you'll want to optimise the marketing opportunities around your event. SECC's Commercial team ensures that event organisers have a full range of tools at their disposal to facilitate the best branding, advertising and marketing experience possible around their event.
Besides the very effective banner advertising on the concourse and externally, there is a wide range of opportunities which could include the following:
- Strategically placed banner advertising (external and internal)
- Bluetooth messaging packages
- Floor vinyl branding on the concourse
- Strategically located poster sites in a range of sizes
- Washroom advertising
- Impact installation opportunities. Areas which can be utilized for special activities such as car placements, inflatables, hot air balloons etc
- Guerrilla marketing activity
With an 'everything is possible' ethos we will do our best to ensure that a bespoke package of branding opportunities and media options is available for every individual event. Why not have a chat with the commercial team and make the most of our local market knowledge?
Contact: Fiona Crichton, commercial manager, email@example.com
Venue Commercial Opportunities Download